This monitor has an integrated privacy filter.
The 27” NEC MultiSync EA275WMi is a WQHD LCD designed for multiple-monitor configurations. This widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and an LED backlight for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings. This model also features a height-adjustable stand (130mm) and full connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-I inputs as well as a DisplayPort output. The EA275WMi includes touch-sensitive On Screen Display controls, a Picture by Picture (PBP) mode for two inputs onscreen at the same time, streamlined cable management and ControlSync™ technology, which allows users to control the settings of up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration.
- High-resolution IPS panel with wide viewing angles for excellent image reproduction
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI AND DVI-I inputs
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness and conserve power
- Fully adjustable quick-release stand, including height-adjust (130mm), pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities, adds flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- ECO Mode™ allows for up to 56% more power conservation (vs. typical power settings), reducing your energy costsl
- Compatible with SpectraViewII calibration software and the SVII-EA-KIT calibration kit
- Available with SpectraViewII Entry Level Color Calibration Kit (EA275WMi-BK-SV)
|Panel Technology||AH-IPS||Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1440||Backlight Type||W-LED|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||1000:1||Viewing Angle (typical)||178° Vert., 178° Hor. (89U/89D/89L/89R) @ CR>10|
|Displayable Colors||16.8 million|