Fitted with a Privacy Filter
NEC MultiSync® EA223WM features an extremely thin LED backlight panel which results in an ultra-modern and slim design in combination with a premium feature set for the corporate office use. Ambient Light and Human Sensors enforce the sustainable product concept while offering improved ergonomics with 130 mm height adjustability. Moreover the display offers broad connectivity with three inputs DisplayPort, DVID and D-Sub.
- Ambient Light Sensor – with Auto Brightness function always sets optimised brightness level according to ambient light and content conditions.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (130 mm), tilt and flat mode ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Feature Set for Perfect Office Use – Integrated Speakers, headphone jack and USB Hub provide excellent options for office communication.
- Green Product Concept – Eco Mode and Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter, Ambient Light Sensor.
- Human Sensor – detects the presence of a person in front of the screen; display switches on/off automatically depending on the presence of the user.
- Image display – 22inch 16:10 TN with LED backlight.
- Vesa Mount (100 mm) – allows to install the monitor via various mounting solutions.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
Panel Technology W-LED TN TFT Screen Size [inch/cm] 22 / 56 Screen Aspect Ratio 16:10 Pixel Pitch [mm] 0.282 Brightness (typ.) [cd/m²] 250 Contrast Ratio (typ.) 1000:1 (25000:1 dynamic contrast ratio) Viewing Angle [°] 170 horizontal / 160 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1); 178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 5:1) Response Time (typ.) [ms] 5 Colours [Mio.] 16.7
- SYNCHRONISATION RATE
Horizontal Frequency [kHz] 31.5 – 82.3 Vertical Frequency [Hz] 56 – 75
Optimum Resolution 1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz Supported 1680 x 1050; 1440 x 900; 1400 x 1050; 1366 x 768; 1360 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 960; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 640 x 480
Digital 1 x DisplayPort; 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP); USB ver. 2.0 (4 down / 1 up) Analog 1 x mini D-sub 15 pin
Power Consumption on Mode [W] 12 (Eco Mode); 19 (typ.); 25 (max.) Power Savings Mode [W] < 0.5 Power Supply internal power supply
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Operating Temperature [°C] +5 to +35 Operating Humidity [%] 20 to 80
Height adjustable Stand [mm] 130 Screen Tilt [°] -5 to +30 Screen Tilt / Swivel [°] -170 to +170 Screen Rotate [°] 0 to 90 (landscape to portrait mode)
Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm] 503.5 x 384 x 218 Weight [kg] 5.6 VESA Mounting [mm] 100 x 100
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Special Characteristics Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; ControlSync®; Customize Setting; ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (110 mm) with 90° Pivot features; NaViSet Administrator 2; sRGB Support; USB ver. 2.0 (4 down / 1 up); Versatile and easy installation (VESA standard) with NaViSet and NaViKey; WindowsVistaCertifiedLogo Cable Management yes Kensington security slot yes Plug and Play VESA DDC2B; VESA DDCi Audio Headphone Jack; Integrated Speakers (1 W + 1 W) Adjust Functions Audio Volume / Lock-Out; Auto Adjust; Brightness; Colour Temperature Control; Contrast; Control Sync; DV Mode; EcoMode; Fine Adjust (analog); Human Sensing; Intelligent Power Management; Language Select; LED Brightness; Monitor Information; NTAA (Non-Touch-Auto-Adjustment); On-Screen-Display (OSD) lock-out; One Touch Recovery; Power-Off Timer; sRGB Shipping Content Control Sync Cable; DisplayPort cable; Monitor; Power Cable; Setup Guide; USB Cable Safety and Ergonomics CE; Energy Star 5.0; FCC Class B; GEEA/Energy Label; ISO 9241-307 (pixel failure class I); MPR III; PCT/Gost; RoHS; TCO 6.0; TÜV Ergonomics; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA Warranty 3 years warranty incl. backlight