21.5” Display with BrightSign Built-In and Capacitive Touch
Two trusted powerhouse digital signage leaders, Mimo Monitors and BrightSign, have teamed up to introduce the brand new expanded line of BrightSign Built-In Displays. This solution provides a fully encompassing, reliable, all-in-one digital signage display that harnesses the power of the Mimo technology and integrates the industry-leading BrightSign platform. The result is a high quality, easy-to-install digital signage screen that’s immediately digital signage ready, making it extremely simple to use, especially for those already reliant on the BrightSign platform. Durable, and instantaneously ready for commercial use, these displays are now available in extended sizes of 15.6″, 21.5″, 23.8″, 27″, and 32″. Ideal for eye-catching and reliable retail POP displays, in-store advertising, end caps, and more these displays are a reliable, customizable, and convenient solution, for whatever the need.
Featuring a modern zero bezel design, a nearly 180 degree viewing angle from its bright, high contrast, IPS screen, and a resolution of 1280×800 that can display in either landscape of portrait orientations, this monitor is capable of providing a solution for any desired need.
The BrightSign Digital Signage Media Player is an HD Series 4 class BrightSign player. Built-in module is compatible with all BrightSign software, services, and supported CMS solutions.
For more information about BrightSign and their capabilities, please visit www.brightsign.biz
- HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible CMS partners software
- H.265/H.264 video decode
- Video output up to 1080p60
- 10-bit video output (using H.265)
- Hardware accelerated HTML5 support
- Operating Temperature -10 to 50c
- Mounting includes front-mount and VESA mount (rear mount)
- Applications include:
- Retail POS environments
- Interactive Information Kiosks for Retail, Museums and Entertainment
- Signage for Corporate Conference Rooms, Schools, and Hospitality
- Medical Signage for Hospitals and Offices
- Mechanical drawings available upon request