3M SCT3250 Surface capacitive touch screen
24.62″ 17-9291-205 no Controller
3M Touch Systems has more than 25 years of surface capacitive technology expertise and specifically designed the 3M™ MicroTouch™ System SCT3250EX to meet the performance requirements of display applications ranging from 5.7 to 32 inches. As an all-glass design, the SCT3250EX touch system offers light transmission up to 11.5% better than typical resistive sensors and 3.5% better than typical surface capacitive sensors (based on published specifications).
With the combination of the 3M™ ClearTek™ proprietary hard coat and a scratch-resistant top coat, the 3M™ MicroTouch™ Sensor SCT3250 offers superior surface durability compared to typical resistive and surface capacitive solutions. This surface durability feature helps the SCT3250 touch sensor support heavy-use applications while maintaining its functional, optical and aesthetic characteristics.
In addition to the superior 3M™ MicroTouch™ SCT3250 touch sensor design, the 3M™ MicroTouch™ Controller EX with its dedicated custom ASIC sets the performance standard for capacitive sensing electronics and offers industry-leading ESD protection (based on published specifications). The EX controller’s proprietary firmware and patented algorithms dynamically adapt to changes in the application’s environment to help maintain the initial video alignment of the display for the life of the product. And, due to the dedicated ASIC, the SCT3250EX touch system has a “minimum touch duration” that is 50% faster than typical surface acoustic wave and surface capacitive solutions (based on published specifications).
With millions of 3M surface capacitive touch systems in use around the world, the SCT3250EX touch system continues to be a preferred touch solution for demanding applications, such as gaming and retail, that require 24/7 reliability.
- Get superior display performance with an all-glass design and high light transmission
- Maintain optical and functional performance whilst providing high impact resistance
- Provide reliable system performance with EX Electronics: high MTBF
- Meet industry requirements with high ESD performance
- Get accurate touch response with dedicated ASIC
- Protect surface with scratch-resistant top coat
- Smooth surface for better drag and draw performance
- Durable finish for easy-to-clean surface
For demanding applications, use 3M™ MicroTouch™ Sensor SCT3250 – our capacitive touch screen for display applications ranging from 5.7in to 42in. It is made with a 3M ClearTek hard coat and a scratch-resistant top coat so it’s ideal for heavy use applications such as gaming and retail industries that require reliability. The capacitive touch sensor gives light transmission up to 11.5%, better than typical resistive sensors and 3.5% better than typical surface capacitive sensors (based on published specifications).
- Use in POS all-in-one devices, gaming and retail machines, information kiosks, amusement stations and self-service systems where durable systems are needed
- Gaming machines
- Information kiosks
- Amusement stations
- Self-service systems
- Industrial devices
- Ticketing machines
- Healthcare displays