The M15680-OF-B open frame, desk top or wall mountable LCD monitor offers customers a unique way to deliver a cost-effective touch solution for OEMs and systems integrators. With the open frame, desktop or wall mountable non-touch display the M15680-OF-B is the perfect choice for any industrial, retail or commercial needs. Mimo Monitors products are made to last with molded metal product cycle-enclosures that make integration with existing equipment, or enclosures, an easy task. If after some time you discover that additional generation panels are necessary they can be added without having to do any external changes which is another way Mimo Monitors sets themselves apart from the competition. There is an impressive range of features available on the M15680-OF-B HDMI computer display including both analog and digital interfaces. With multi-lingual on-screen display (OSD) and various mounting options, including VESA standard and front mount brackets, this open frame LCD monitor is certain to meet all potential needs.
There is no shortage of choice when it comes to the 15.6” HDMI computer display. Take your pick of projected capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch (M15680C-OF-B) or non-touch display only (M15680-OF-B).Mimo Monitors is proud to stand behind their products and offer a 3 year warranty on the touch panel and all electronics.
Possible applications include Kiosk information system, Gaming and amusement and Light industrial shop-floor automation.
Open Frame, Desktop or Wall Mountable 15.6” Wide Viewing Angle 1080p Monitor with black housing
- 1920×1080 Resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 700:1 contrast ratio, and 300-nit brightness (LCD panel)
- High quality panel with 170° x 170° viewing angle.
- Mounting includes front-mount and VESA mount (rear mount optional)
- VGA, DVI, and HDMI (via adapter) inputs and external AC/DC power
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure. Future generation panels phased-in without external changes.
- All black housing
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
- Kiosk information system
- Gaming and amusement
- Light industrial shop-floor automation
- Desktop, information or check-in
- Wall mount applications